Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Still Keeping Me In Stitches

As with all things Internet, my store name was taken-- so I'm blogging on a slightly different handle. I'll be sure to link!


I've decided this summer to --GASP! -- work on decreasing my stash. Fueled mostly by love of my favorite new (to me) site, PatternReview.com If you sew and you haven't joined yet, go check it out.


I'm going to try to use each pattern in my stash once, with fabric in my stash. And I'll add reviews, linked here on the right. There's a great contest starting in August (I'm not eligible to enter yet, darn it!) -and I'm going to "play along" here on my blog. You have to make 4 pieces in 4 weeks.


First off I made the girls some swimsuits, from Kwik Sew 2605. I thought this was a very simple pattern- here's my review kwik sew swimsuit


Here's a pic:

No comments: