Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm going to actually make something I pinned on PINTEREST! :-)

Novel idea, right!  It's our Thanksgiving break-- we are lucky enough to get 5 GLORIOUS days off from school.  So it's the perfect morning to try these Belgium waffle maker cinnamon rolls!

The original author of this trick (well, at least where I found it) is here at A Hen's Nest.  They turn out even better than expected.  A couple of things.

Be sure to wipe grease or spray your waffle iron prior to starting.



Place your cinnamon rolls into the waffle maker (be sure to use small ones, or split them up.)



My waffle maker is the kind you flip over.  It also has a floating hinge.  Once they were in, I flipped it over - waited for the regular "Ready light" to come on, and Voila!  Cinnamon rolls!  Much less clean-up than with my oven. :-) 


The tops look a little "burnt" but actually, it was the cinnamon.  Wow.  Maybe I'll actually make some of my other pins!




Mary Kay wasn't born cheap... but she got there pretty quickly.

No comments: